Good nutrition: we cook for the whole week in one day
Food prepared all week for the future can be very healthy and tasty. In addition, having spent only one day, the hostess will be “exempted from duty” - she will not have to stand every evening after work at the stove. You can also avoid daily grueling grocery shopping.
Benefits of Cooking for a Week
One indisputable and most significant plus of cooking for the future is saving time that you can spend on yourself and your loved ones. Thanks to the blanks, you can live at a leisurely pace, enjoying every moment.
- lack of waste - at one time get rid of all the garbage that is obtained as a result of cooking;
- cleanliness - work surfaces no longer get dirty for a week, the minimum amount of dirty dishes in the sink;
- extension of the shelf life of perishable products - due to freezing, fruits or, for example, cottage cheese do not run the risk of being thrown out as spoiled due to long-term storage.
Secrets of preparing food for the future
To prepare food for the next week in one day, it is worth listening to the advice of experienced housewives. First of all, you need to think through the menu, and then, following the recommendations, go to the store for shopping and start cooking.
To avoid unnecessary expenses, they go to the store after thinking through the menu. They write down the ingredients that are needed for cooking, and form a list of them. It will save time when shopping around the supermarket and not put in the basket the harmful and unnecessary "things" that are often offered at the checkout, also for the promotion.
A single trip to the store
If the goal is to spend less time in the kitchen, preparing a meal for the whole week will help one trip to the grocery hypermarket. It is worth doing on a weekday. There are two main reasons:
- There are much fewer people at the store at this time - there are no queues at the checkout, and the assortment is much easier to study.
- There is an opportunity to spend the weekend for more exciting activities.
Following the product list clearly
Before going to the store, you should psychologically tune in - this will save the budget by abandoning rash acquisitions. As professional marketers work in stores, it is very difficult to resist unnecessary purchases. Before entering the door of the supermarket, it is better to re-read the list.
Some products can be prepared in advance - to make semi-finished products. If for cooking you need bell peppers, carrots, other vegetables, they are crushed in advance. The same is done with meat - it is washed, cleaned of films, cut into pieces. Prepared foods must be frozen.
To add flavor to dishes, you should use greens, which can be prepared for the future - chopped, put into ice tins and pour in sunflower oil.
For food prepared for future use, it is better to use bright containers of various shapes. This helps to easily find the dish you need at the moment in the freezer. Small containers can be hired. Since food does not need to be transferred to other containers, this also saves time when washing dishes.
It is interesting that multi-colored containers “motivate”: they make the cooking process more fun because of such an unusual ending - the packaging of food in color containers.
Using Kitchen Gadgets
Blender, food processor, slow cooker - devices designed to make life easier for the hostess. Do not refuse to use them: the process of cooking is much faster and more inconspicuous. It is enough to throw something into the harvester and press the button to grind the product. The prepared ingredient will only be packed and sent to the freezer.
Time should be allocated rationally. While grits are cooked in the slow cooker, you can cut the salad and make sandwiches. If the menu contains steamed meat, then during its preparation they make vegetable slices. At the same time, as soon as dirty dishes appear, they immediately wash them: removing dirt that has not yet dried up is much easier, and you do not need to spend extra time in the kitchen.
The ability to cook some simple dishes
Simple food is often the most healthy. It’s worth a little time learning new recipes and finding your own signature dish, which is easy to prepare. And if you experiment, then even scrambled eggs can be turned into a culinary masterpiece. The main thing is not to be afraid to combine the ingredients, add spices, use different types of meat, fish.
Interesting food options
There are many simple and healthy dishes, the recipes of which will come in handy for any housewife.
To start the day with tasty and healthy, pre-prepared curd products will help.
To prepare 16 cheese cakes, you will need a minimum grocery set:
- cottage cheese - 400 g;
- sugar - 150-200 g;
- pear - 300 g;
- vegetable oil - as needed.
- The fruits are grated after removing the peel and seeds.
- Cottage cheese, sugar and fruit mass are mixed.
- Cheesecakes are baked from a dough in a hot pan.
- Products are laid out on a board in one layer, frozen, put in a bag.
Envelopes with Chicken
An original dinner or breakfast, which, if desired, can be used as a “snack” at lunch time. Cheese will give the appetizer creamy notes and a little Italian sophistication.
- chicken fillet - 300 g;
- a mixture of vegetables (cauliflower, green beans, celery, carrots) - a little less;
- cream cheese - 100 g;
- spices and pita bread - as needed.
- The meat is cut into pieces and fried.
- Mix the fillet with vegetables, stew until tender.
- All seasoned with cheese.
- Lay out the mass on pita bread and wrap it with envelopes.
- Envelopes are frozen until use.
To prevent the portions from sticking together, before freezing them, it is worth wrapping each envelope in foil.
Cooking a week at a time is a great way to make the rhythm of life more measured and devote more time to your family, friends or, for example, take a moment to read your favorite book.